The jWse java library is meant for game developers that needs weapon and projectile logics.
The jWse library offers an easy method to implement weapon code into a game with the help of easily manageable weapon scripts.
Here is a list of feature that the jWse library handles:
- Easy to integrate - only a few interfaces is needed to be implemented.
- Collision detection - Collide with static and moveable objects.
- Action behavior - Custom defined actions to fire when colliding with vehicle.
- Modfiable - Manage your weapon profiles with simple weapon scripts.
- Fast - Instead of using a interpreter langaure, jWse parses and compiles the wepaon scripts to java bytecode.
The jWse library uses a custom parser to read weapon script definitions.
Here is an example of a weapon script written in the custom weapon script format: ScriptSample.txt